Don’t let someone else profit off your name.
Looking for a Personal Domain Name, see if we have it here:
Search for a Name
Your brand is a gateway to your true work. You know you are here to do something – to create something or help others in some way. The question is, how can you set up your life and work so that you can do it? The answer lies in your brand. When you create a compelling brand you attract people who want the promise of your brand – which you deliver.Dave Buck
All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.Tom Peters
Personal branding is about managing your name — even if you don’t own a business — in a world of misinformation, disinformation, and semi-permanent Google records. Going on a date? Chances are that your “blind” date has Googled your name. Going to a job interview? Ditto.Tim Ferriss
An authentic and honest brand narrative is fundamental today; otherwise, you will simply be edited out.Marco Bizzarri
Why Would I Want My Own Domain?
- It is your identity – protect it
- Email continuity, ever lost an email account because of moving, changing Internet provider, or different job? With your own domain, you have a permanent email address that can only change if you want it to.
- Resume site – this goes the extra mile in creating a great impression.
- Business site – especially important for attorneys, real estate professionals, financial professionals, medical & health professionals, celebrities, stylists and where ever it is important that your clients know you and not the “firm”.
- Side Hustle – crafts, network marketing,
- Create a personalized email email@example.com much more professional than a “free” service like gmail, yahoo, etc. that might potentially go out of business, get closed, or get monitored.
- Forward to your LinkedIn Profile, or other social media page where you have a big following (or want to create one).