Awesome, you now are on your way to personal branding!
- Watch for an email from us and your invoice (this is tax deductible business expense)
- Determine if you have an existing domain registration account. If you own other domains, then you have one, if you don’t own any domains, then you probably don’t. Click Here to get a GoDaddy account. We like GoDaddy as there is an option for you to allow us to help you with the transfer without having to share usernames and passwords.
- We will start the domain transfer process, if you have not given us access to help or you are using a different registrar than GoDaddy, then you will have to execute the steps required by your registrar.
- The transfer process will take 3 to 4 days in most cases, sometimes less.
- Once the transfer is complete, you have control of the domain, but you don’t have a website or email yet. You will need hosting for the website, you will need an email provider, and then you will need someone to setup your website. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to provide you with any of those services.
Need another name?
Do you have a family member, friend or co-worker that needs their domain name? See if we have it here:
Search for a Name